Hi, I'm Lexia!
A little about myself..
I am a twenty-something year old Latina living in New York City.
I am a twenty-something year old Latina living in New York City.
I have a creative imagination and a love for all things
crafty,
I’m also packing an enthusiastic attitude and curious
outlook on life.
I could go all into my hopes and dreams, but that’s going to
cost you at the very least dinner and a movie! ;-)
But in all seriousness, I’m excited to finally be here;
Blogging.
There isn’t a day that goes by that I don’t engage myself in
a soliloquy about the events in my life and the ideas in my head.
For 2012, with Chris by my side, I’ve made it my mission
to put pen to paper {so to speak}.
This is my attempt to keep these monologues from becoming
fleeting thoughts. {And of course, an opportunity to share with all of you!}
With that said… I want to welcome you {and myself} to my
first official blog post…EVER!
Lex {
♥ }
No comments:
Post a Comment