This display literally came to fruition piece by piece: I pushed the runner (and the table) to the wall, laid out the paper flowers, four votive candles, and two little glasses with pink baby's breath. The table looked good, but unfinished; I used-what was going to be-serving glasses, since it went so well with the floral theme. I lined them up against the wall with a rose in each glass and balanced it all out with the wine bottle I used to make white sangria and two green vases at each end with flowers.
In the end the look was complete with the balance of real and paper flowers and the colors were consistent throughout. Not only was the table a success but so was the night: paella, white sangria, ice cream cake and camaraderie.
Now what to do with the paper flowers?
Live*Love*Laugh*Color (your world)
xoxo Chris





No comments:
Post a Comment