Search:

Dippin' Dot Nails


I originally found this idea on Pinterest but it was originally pinned from All Lacquered Up (not sure where the paper trail leads to from there). I am ecstatic over the innovative, fun and abstract nail styles sweeping the globe. I have tried so many different colors, prints and decals to the point where I have had two to three new manicures a week! Luckily I paint them myself; I'm carefree as to whether they chip, peel, crack or the final product is exceedingly below my expectations.

Bangle Jangle by Essie:: Plum Seduction 917 by Revlon:: Domestic Goddess-Matte by Sephora by OPI:: Rojo Mágico by Vogue (made in Colombia):: Minted #85 by Revlon:: Jessica's Wedding Bells by Brucci:: Peach color by Ruby Hammer gift set. 


For my dots/confetti I used a variety of colors from Essie, Revlon, OPI, Brucci and some other companies (abroad: Colombia, England).

I enjoyed the fleeting party on my nails. It made it that much more fun to do things, get crafty and watch 'em at play!




Today it's back to basic red (Rojo Mágico) which is a nice change from the color before that (Minted by Revlon), which makes my (yup!) third manicure of the week. They chip so quickly!!! 

Happy Friday! Enjoy a weekend of inspirational and creative endeavors! 
Live*Love*Laugh
xoxo! Chris 

No comments:

Post a Comment