Search:

My Week with Marggie-lyn



I last chimed in from cramped quarters and sleep deprivation on an out-of-the-blue attempt at change.

I left New York trying to ease what seems to be an insatiable yearning for adventure and spontaneity; A change in a self-imposed, unproductive, barely tolerable routine.

While trying to avoid my ever so potent over-thinking habit, discovering the not-so-subtle familial meddling, and with very little notice to those around me… I was off.

Completing a very interesting duo, I joined my twin cousin Marggie {she is just three days younger than I am}. While sailing “on the same boat’ she and I spent the week rekindling with family, engaging in miles and miles of adventures and scenic routes, martini glasses filled with giggles, Red Box and beef jerky, girl talk and guy “game”… It was basic… and everything but.

My Week with Marggie-lyn… Though it was barley planned and {most definitely} short lived… it was exactly what I needed.

And while it was Not New York, it made quite the impression. It was a great way to start the summer and left me with a curiosity and new possibilities. 

Grounded and reluctantly{?} in New York, 

Lex {♥}


Original Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment