![]() |
| Katniss Everdeen (photo by deviantART) |
I finished the last few chapters of The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins last night. I love books that are page-turners, it had a great pace to it with just the right amount of anticipation, and boy did it deliver! Turning the last page brought a sense of bitter-sweetness; I found myself reading paragraphs and pages over to prolong the journey.
I'm so eager to start the second book of the heart-pounding trilogy that I put it on reserve at Barnes & Noble. My goal is to finish all three books before The Hunger Games hits theaters March 23, 2012.
If you're already a fan of The Hunger Games trilogy, the artwork on deviantART is worth a glimpse. It is interesting to see how different readers portray scenes of the book through different mediums. This photo of innocent and sweet Rue is one of my favorite illustrations.
Enjoy! "And may the odds be ever in your favor."
Live*Love*Laugh
xo! Chris

No comments:
Post a Comment