Search:

Valentine's Day, Hunger Games Inspired




I have literally hit the half way point in The Hunger Games and it has rapidly become a can't-put-down-can't-wait-to-pick-up page turner. As you may know it is told from the point of view of the sullen but genuine protagonist, Katniss Everdeen, whom is slowly becoming one of my favorite literary characters.

More about Hunger Games another time; this is a Valentine's Day post. Whether you have read the book or not here are some Valentine's Day cards and catch phrases that are sure to inspire you to spread the love or affection for another. Some of my favorite ones are: The only thing I like more than you is lamb stew with plums/Will you be my boy with the bread?/There are two things I want for Valentine's Day, you and cheese buns/We could run off and live in the woods. Or we could just be Valentines!





You can get these cool, creative Valentine's Day graphics at Etsy.com. $9.00 gets you a sheet of 27 to print out or maybe just get your creative juices flowing for cool catch phrases of your own.

Either way let the creative times roll. Craft on!

Live*Love*Laugh
Chris

2 comments:

  1. Lex here...
    I just couldn't stay away!.. I'm almost as excited about your enthusiasm for the trilogy (I KNEW you would LOVE it!) as I am for these adorable valentine's day cards!

    Some of MY faves:
    -You're my valentine, Real or not real?
    -The only thing I like more than you is lamb stew with plums
    -Happy Valentine's Day from the girl on fire
    -Remember, I'm betting on you Valentine
    -Will you be my boy with the bread? (I couldn't find that one above, but I ABSOLUTELY love this one.

    Hahahaha, was there one I didn't include?

    Thanks so much for sharing, Chris!
    Can't wait till our movie date! March 23rd!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you liked them, Lexia. You are right, I don't believe I posted the one with the "boy with the bread" comment. If you click the Etsy link it will take you directly to the page and there are several more you will like, including "I think dead slugs are charming. Be mine?" xx

    ReplyDelete