Search:

From drab to fab



before
I came across this bird-cage beyond randomly. When I saw it it was hanging with a fake bird and fake eggs all in a fake bird nest, lonely in an empty apartment. I, in no way, shape or form needed another item in my bedroom but my mind was flooding with cool ideas for this sad and neglected bird-cage.








I deliberated for some time on color options (white, gold, silver, bronze). In the end I knew I needed a color that would bring joy and happiness when I looked at it. I chose pink, which also gives a nice pop of color to my otherwise warm and neutral room.
after 2 coats of spray paint
I bought some soft colored and white artificial flowers and a birdie from the craft store. The flowers will never wilt and my birdie will never go hungry.





                             They say caged birds sing, I guess this birdie will only chirp! 


Live in color, Love your passion, Laugh til there is joy in your heart. 
                                                                                           -Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment